Gift hamper full of practical and comforting gifts for treatment day, or recovering at home. Soft neck pillow, hydrating healing balm, puzzle book, energy bites, cards, gingerbread cookies. Free card included for your personal message.
Comfort Hamper for Men with Cancer
A mens gift hamper full of practical and comforting gifts for treatment day or recovering at home:
- Soft travel pillow. For comfort when sitting in a treatment chair (chemo) for several hours.
- Puzzle book. Distraction, help keep mind occupied while having treatment done.
- Coco Energy Bites. Naturally delicious with cranberry, cashew & dates. The perfect pick-me-up energy snack. Made from natural ingredients. No added sugar. Made in NZ.
- Soothing, Healing Balm, 100% natural. Ideal for dry or cracked lips, scraps, dry skin. Air-conditioned hospital wards dehydrate skin and cancer treatments also damage and dry the skin. This comforting healing balm soothes and hydrates. Handy 30ml tube, perfect size while in hospital. No nasty chemicals, 100% natural ingredients with manuka honey. Not tested on animals. Made in NZ.
- Pack of Playing cards. Distraction, help keep mind occupied while having treatment done.
- Delicious handmade gingerbread men cookies. Ginger can help settle an upset/nauseous stomach. These gingerbread cookies are delicious, and not hard like a gingernut! Nice to have with a cuppa while having treatment or at home. Made in NZ.