Gift hamper with natural moisturising body cream, warming wheattie bag, soothing 100% natural balm, neck pillow for long hours having chemo treatment, puzzle book and energy snacks. Free card included for your personal message (tell us what to write). Beautifully presented and sent on your behalf.
Comfort Hamper for Women with Cancer
Gorgeous aqua coloured gift hamper with satin ribbon contains:
- Petal Fresh Hydrating cocount body lotion. Softens, smoothes & hydrates skin. Great if you're spending time in hospital with air-conditioning that drys out the skin. Also perfect for the skin when undergoing various treatments that can also leave the skin dry, very sore, and cracked. Deeply hydrating. Contains certified organic coconut and certified organic argan oil. No nasty chemicals, 100% pure and natural. Sustainably sourced, no added colours, no sulfates, no harsh preservatives, no parabens, no GMOs, no phthalates, cruelty-free, vegan, pH balanced, gluten free. 235ml.
- Soothing, 'Love Your Skin' healing balm, 100% natural. Ideal for dry or cracked lips, scrapes, dry skin. Air-conditioned hospital wards dehydrate skin and cancer treatments also damage and dry the skin. This comforting healing balm soothes and hydrates. Handy 30ml tube, perfect size while in hospital. No nasty chemicals, 100% natural ingredients with manuka honey. Not tested on animals. Made in NZ.
- Buckwheat wheatie bag. Gorgeous aqua floral print. Buckwheat retains heat longer. Relax and relieve discomfort. 100% cotton front and soft velvet back (100% cotton velvet). Often people receiving various cancer treatments tend to feel cold - a nice wheatie bag warms and eases pain. Made in NZ.
- Soft travel pillow. For comfort when sitting in a treatment chair (chemo) for several hours.
- Puzzle book. Distraction, help keep mind occupied while having treatment done.
- Coco Energy Bites. Naturally delicious with cranberry, cashew & dates. The perfect pick-me-up energy snack. Made from natural ingredients. No added sugar. Made in NZ.