Loaded! When the wine and food have gone there's still a cheese board, cheese knife, and ceramic platter left to remind them of the gift you sent to them! Gift hamper loaded with awesomeness.
The Loaded Hamper
Stunning large gift hamper with gorgeous satin ribbon contains:
- Invivo Sauv Blanc, Marlborough wine (enjoyed by Graham Norton). Hugely popular. Tropical and full-bodied.
- Large cheese board made from sustainable and fast growing bamboo. So practical for serving cheese, dips and crackers. From Maxwell & Williams. 39 x 24 cms.
- Maxwell & Williams cheese knife. Always handy. I never have enough of these in my kitchen!
- Ceramic white platter. Goes with any kitchen decor. Serve shortbread cookies, chocolates or savoury snacks on. Maxwell & Williams.
- Savoury and very moorish, Bombay mix. Indian snack with salted cashews. Packed in NZ.
- Dark Belgian chocolate seashells. Very decadent.
- Traditional buttery shortbread cookies. Add whipped cream and top with a fresh strawberry - yum!
- Handmade chewy ginger delight cookies. Silver award in 2018 Food Producer Awards. Only the best natural ingredients, baked with NZ butter, free range eggs, no artificial colours or flavours.
- Tealia Ceylon Cinnamon Chai Tea. Ceylon cinnamon; sweet, fragrant and simply irresistible, cardamon, cloves, nutmeg, to make the finest chai. 20 pyramid tea bags. Packed in Sri Lanka.
- Delicious pamesan, nut and seed crackers. Made in NZ. High protein, low carbs and so yummy! Made from rice flour so these are gluten free (please note: have been produced on same machinery as products containing gluten).
- Bombay mix is an old traditional snack. Jazzed up with the addition of crunchy green peas and roasted cashew nuts. A yummy pre-dinner snack with your favourite drink. Gluten free. Large bag.