Practical and thoughtful gift for men having cancer treatment. Overnight bag packed with gifts to help get him through his treatment day or recovering at home. Soft blanket, chemo beanie, snacks, puzzle book, etc.
Men's Chemo Treatment Overnight Bag
Practical and thoughtful overnight bag and gifts delivered:
- Overnight bag in black with charcoal colour, double zip end pockets with valuables pockets, double zipped u-shaped opening, carry handles and removable padded shoulder strap, studded feet on base and base-board.
- Throw Blanket - Soft lightweight faux mohair throw blanket ideal for daytime naps. Comforting while keeping warm when recovering from illness or receiving treatments such as chemo. (people often feel cold during chemo treatment).
- Chemo Beanie - very comfortable, soft, stretchy and easy-to-wear. For day wear or can be worn as sleep cap (to keep head warm and stop hair coming out on pillow). Breathable, lightweight cotton/bamboo fibre. Machine washable.
- Coco Energy Bites. Naturally delicious with cranberry, cashew & dates. The perfect pick-me-up energy snack. Made from natural ingredients. No added sugar. Made in NZ.
- Delicious crunchy cheesy snacks. Made in NZ.
- Puzzle book. Distraction, help keep mind occupied while having treatment done.
- Soothing, Healing Balm, 100% natural. Ideal for cracked lips and dry skin. Cancer treatments can damage and dry the skin. This comforting healing balm soothes and hydrates. Handy 30ml tube, perfect size while in hospital. No nasty chemicals, 100% natural ingredients with manuka honey. Not tested on animals. Made in NZ.
- Sugar-free, naturally sweetened and flavoured peppermints. Some people suffer from 'chemo-mouth' or 'metal-mouth' during chemo treatment. Their mouth has a metalic taste due to some chemo chemicals. Relief can be gained from having peppermints between meals.