The perfect housewarming gift or real estate agent settlement gift. Yummy treats to enjoy and share. A travel/resuable coffee cup, deliciously scented baked pear soy candle, cheese knife, honey collection for pairing with cheese and sweet and savoury foods.
This gorgeous gift hamper contains:
- Baked Pear scented soy candle. Sweet and delicious baked pear with a hint of decadence. Smells like home baking. We love this candle! A long lasting and lingering aroma. Recyclable packaging. Made in NZ.
- Reusable coffee cup, double walled and insulated to keep your cuppa hot for ages. BPA free, reuseable, environmentally friendly. 350mls. (Did you know, coffee loving Kiwis use approx 295 million disposable coffee cups every year?!)
- Cheese Pairing honey collection. Honey has a natural affinity with cheese, this unique collection pack has a selection of our favourite honey to pair with cheese. This pack provides tasting notes for each honey as well as our perfect cheese and honey pairing recommendations. 100% NZ honey.
- Maxwell & Williams cheese knife. Always handy especially for entertaining in their new home.
- Very delicious parmesan, nut and seed crackers. Made in NZ. High protein, low carbs and so yummy! Made from rice flour so these are gluten free.
- Enjoy time out while sipping on luxuriously rich drinking chocolate with a deep smooth cocoa flavour. Enjoy served chilled over ice cubes with a dollop of cream and chocolate shavings, or serve hot with marshmallows. Certified organic and fair trade. Made in NZ. 100% compostable packaging in home composte.
- Smooth and velvety dark chocolate with delicious pieces of raspberry. 55% dark chocolate. Certified organic and fair trade. Made in NZ. Vegan friendly. Gluten free. 100% compostable packaging in home composte.
- Black pepper and cheddar savoury bites. Small snacks to keep up energy. Made in Australia.
- Delicious handmade Sticky Date Cookies with walnut & chia. Silver at NZ Food Producer Awards 2018. Made with NZ butter, free range eggs, gluten free flour, and no artificial colours or flavours. Made in NZ.