A gift to say "I'm thinking of you". A thoughtfully chosen gift that's perfect for chemo day. Have it delivered a day or two before their treatment. Free card included and we'll write your personal message on your behalf.
Care Package for Cancer Patient
A gorgeous gift box containing gifts wrapped in tissue. These are perfect to pack for chemo day or use at home:
- Soothing, Healing Skin Balm, 100% natural. Ideal for dry or cracked lips, scrapes, dry skin. Air-conditioned hospital wards dehydrate skin, and cancer treatments also damage and dry the skin. This comforting healing balm soothes and hydrates. Handy 30ml tube, perfect size while in hospital. No nasty chemicals, 100% natural ingredients with manuka honey. Not tested on animals. Made in NZ.
- Naturals Aromatherapy Co, Berry and Beech Leaf hand and body lotion. Did you know that skin often becomes dry and sore during chemo? Berry and Beech Leaf nourishing hand and body lotion has a very light berry scent and is blended with Meadowfoam Seed Oil that has great antioxidant properties. No parabens, sulphates, dyes, mineral oils or artifical colours. Not tested on animals. Recyclable packaging. 400ml bottle. Made in NZ
- Puzzle Book. Treatment sessions can take a few hours. Having a few things to reduce bordom is helpful. eg puzzle book, reading material, games, etc.
- Therapy Range Sleep Pulse Point. Rest peacefully with this Sleep pulse point. Roll on to pulse points wrist, inside of elbow, behind knees, neck. The 100% pure and natural essential oil blend of Lavender & Chamomile in a base of Sweet Almond Oil can relax the senses. The calming oil of Lavender can induce a restful sleep. Chamomile can soothe a busy mind and help combat insomnia. Not tested on animals. Made in NZ.
- Award Winning, Handmade Ginger Artisan Cookies. Ginger can help settle an upset/nauseous stomach. Silver in the 2019 NZ Food Producer Awards. These ginger cookies are delicious, and not hard like a gingernut! Made with natural ingredients, free range eggs and NZ butter. No artifical colours or flavours. Nice to have with a cuppa while having treatment or at home. Made with Made in NZ.