Gorgeous gift hamper with purposefully chosen gifts for women with diabetes. A combination of edible gifts and gifts to keep. Beautifully wrapped in tissue and presented in a stunning gift box. Couriered NZ wide.
Gift box for woman with diabetes
A gorgeous gift hamper. A thoughtful gift for your friend with diabetes. Gift box includes:
- Handmade Crunchy Cheese Bites. Made with lots of cheese - so delicious and without all the sugar. Perfect for snacking, serve with original humus as part of a cheese platter, or yummy on their own. Made in NZ.
- Pistachio and Cheddar savoury bites. Delicious savoury snack with a shortbread consistency but without the sugar. Made in Australia.
- Increase your water intake with these delicious Apple & Blackcurrant Water Drops. Natural flavour enhancer, simply add a few drops to your glass of water or water bottle. Apple & Blackcurrant flavour sweetened with natural stevia extract. Natural fruit flavour with no sugar. Made in NZ.
- LemonLime flavoured Water Drops. Natural flavour for your water bottle. Makes water taste great. Sweetened with natural stevia extract. No added sugar. No chemicals. Made in NZ.
- Lavender scented wheatie bag. Gorgeous printed 100% cotton fabric. People with diabetes typically have poor circulation, as a result they really feel the cold. Relax and warm up with a nice heated wheatie bag. Helps to ease tired muscles. Can also be chilled in freezer to use as a cold pack. Relaxing lavender scent. 100% cotton. Made in NZ.
- Flora luxury hand and body lotion. Enriched with Manuka Honey and Jasmine flower extract, rich butters and natural oils to soften and nourish your skin. Beautifully scented with daphne blossom, rose blush, jasmine and sweet ambrette seeds. Suitable for all skin types. Made in NZ. No animal testing.
- Flora luxury triple milled soap. Deliciously scented. Nourishing Manuka honey, shea butter, sweet almond oil and flax seed oil. This soap smells divine! Luxury triple milled soap to gently moisturise and clean skin with a rich soft lather. Made in NZ. Not tested on animals. No nasty chemicals.