Practical and caring gift. Thoughtfully chosen gifts to help him feel rested and cared for. Ideal for recovery after surgery, cancer treatment, or general get well gift. Warming wheattie bag to relieve aches, relaxing lavender soy candle, sleep pulse point, shortbread cookies, face & body balm for dry, normal, or sensitive skin.
Men's Rest and Restore
Thoughtful gift hamper to encourage rest and recovery after surgery, cancer treatment or general illness.
- Wheattie bag to help rest and relax. Great for recovering at home. If going through chemo treatment, did you know that people often feel cold when having chemo treatment? Wheattie made in NZ. Contains buckwheat.
- Therapy Range face & body balm for men. Ideal for dry, normal, or inflammed, sensitive skin. Encourages skin rejuvenation and moisture levels. Massage into skin to relax. Skin can become dry while in hospital and especially dry and cracked during cancer treatments. NZ made. Not tested on animals. Recyclable packaging. Natural ingredients.
- Delicious traditional buttery shortbread cookies. A little 'pick-me-up' with a nice cuppa.
- Natural relaxing lavender scented soy candle. Made with essential oils and natural soy. All natural and biodegradable. No chemicals. Cotton wick, lead and zinc free. Made in NZ. Not tested on animals. Recyclable packaging.
- Therapy Range Sleep Pulse Point. Rest peacefully with this Sleep pulse point. The 100% pure and natural essential oil blend of Lavender & Chamomile in a base of Sweet Almond Oil can relax the senses. The calming oil of Lavender can induce a restful sleep. Chamomile can soothe a busy mind and help combat insomnia. Not tested on animals. Made in NZ.