Practical and caring gift. Thoughtfully chosen gifts to help him feel rested and cared for. Ideal for recovery after surgery, cancer treatment, or general get well gift. Warming wheattie bag to relieve aches, relaxing lavender soy candle, sleep pulse point, shortbread cookies, face & body balm for dry, normal, or sensitive skin.
Men's Rest and Restore
Thoughtful gift hamper to encourage rest and recovery after surgery, cancer treatment or general illness.
- Wheattie bag to help rest and relax. Great for recovering at home. If going through chemo treatment, did you know that people often feel cold when having chemo treatment? Wheattie made in NZ. Contains buckwheat.
- Therapy Range face & body balm for men. Ideal for dry, normal, or inflammed, sensitive skin. Encourages skin rejuvenation and moisture levels. Massage into skin to relax. Skin can become dry while in hospital and especially dry and cracked during cancer treatments. NZ made. Not tested on animals. Recyclable packaging. Natural ingredients.
- Delicious traditional butter shortbread cookies. A little 'pick-me-up' with a nice cuppa.
- Natural relaxing lavender scented soy candle. Made with essential oils and natural soy. All natural and biodegradable. No chemicals. Cotton wick, lead and zinc free. Made in NZ. Not tested on animals. Recyclable packaging.
- Aromatherapy Lavender Pulse Point. Press pause, inhale, exhale and calm the senses. A calming fragrance to improve sleep quality, relax & maintain harmony. Apply every 3-4 hours onto wrists, temples neck, ankles and behind the ears. Lavender and Chamomile, pulse point with essential oils, made in NZ.
Want to add something else to this gift box? Simply choose extra gift items from this menu and click on 'add to cart' and we'll add them to this gift box for you.