Looking for a gift for a male going through chemo treatment? Not sure what to buy that is a treat to receive as well as being practical. Something that he can actually use during chemo? We've done the research so you can rest assured these gifts will be useful and appreciated.
Mens Chemo Care and Recovery Gift
A gift that is practical and appreciated. Anyone going through chemo really deserves something special to brighten their day. This gift hamper includes:
- Stay hydrated with this double insulated stainless steel water bottle. Keeps water extra cold for up to 12 hours. Can also be used for hot drinks. NZ designed in Wellington.
- Brighten his day with these super cool socks. Keep his feet warm while sitting in hospital or at home resting. Mens size 8-13
- Handmade Chewy Ginger Delight Artisan Cookies. Ginger is great to help alleviate nausea, which is often felt during chemo treatment. Silver award Food Producers Awards NZ 2018. Made from NZ free range eggs and NZ butter. No artificial colours or flavours. Made in NZ.
- Soft, comfortable velvet eye-mask to block out light for day-time rests. Made in NZ.
- Love Your Skin 100% natural skincare balm. All purpose balm with Active Manuka Honey and Vitamin A. Perfect as a lip balm for dry and cracked lips, works on cuts and scrapes, insect bites, soothes rashes, dry skin patches. No nasty ingredients. Not tested on Animals. 30ml tube perfect to slip into pocket. NZ made.