Looking for a gift for a male going through chemo treatment? Not sure what to buy that is a treat to receive as well as being practical. Something that he can actually use during chemo? We've done the research so you can rest assured these gifts will be useful and appreciated.
Mens Chemo Care and Recovery Gift
A gift that is practical and appreciated. Anyone going through chemo really deserves something special to brighten their day. This gift hamper includes:
- Stay hydrated with this double insulated stainless steel water bottle. Keeps water extra cold. I love that this water bottle is dishwater safe (so many require hand-washing). NZ designed in Wellington.
- Wellness foot soak, helps to remove toxins, alleviate inflamation, and reduce anxiety. Made from essential wellness oils, Himalayan pink salts and epsom salts. Made in NZ from quality ingredients. Recycable glass jar.
- Brighten his day with these super cool King Kong socks. King Kong on top of the Empire State Building. Designed in California. Made from 70% cotton, 27% nylon, 3% spandex. Machine washable and low tumble dry. Fits most men. Shoe size 7-12.5 US mens shoe size.
- Handmade Chewy Ginger Delight Artisan Cookies. Ginger is great to help alleviate nausea, which is often felt during chemo treatment. Silver award Food Producers Awards NZ 2018. Made from NZ free range eggs and NZ butter. No artificial colours or flavours. Made in NZ.
- Soft velvet eye-mask to block out light for day-time rest. Made in NZ.
- Burt's Bees Natural Lip Balm. Nourishes and conditions. Chemo is very drying on the skin, along with air-conditioning in hospital wards. This matt lip balm is full of natural ingredients and ideal while going through chemo treatment.