A practical gift hamper with lovely gifts to show someone you're thinking of them while they're unwell.
A soy candle relaxing lavender scented, lavender linen spray for pillows and bedding to encourage rest, delicious ginger cookies - ginger is good to settle a nauseous stomach, double-walled stainless steel water bottle to stay hydrated, and a balm perfect for dry skin, chapped lips etc.
Sending Hugs Women's Cancer Gift
This gorgeous hamper contains:
- Lavender scented soy candle. Gorgeously scented and relaxing. Made in NZ. Recyclable glass jar and cardboard packaging.
- Relax essential oil lavender blend linen spray. Spray on to pillow and sheets to encourage rest and aid sleep.
- Handmade Chewy Ginger Delight Artisan Cookies. Ginger is great to help alleviate nausea, which is often felt during chemo treatment. Silver award Food Producers Awards NZ 2018. Made from NZ free range eggs and NZ butter. No artificial colours or flavours. Made in NZ.
- 100% natural skincare balm. All purpose with Active Manuka Honey and Vitamin A to promote healing. No nasty ingredients. Not tested on Animals. NZ made.
- Stay hydrated with this double insulated stainless steel water bottle. Keeps water extra cold. Floral Tui print. NZ designed in Wellington.
Want to add something else to this gift box? Simply choose extra gift items from this menu and click on 'add to cart' and we'll add them to this gift box for you.